Thank you to our ePoster sponsor – BMG Labtech
All ePosters will be on display in the poster gallery found in the virtual meeting portal. Meeting delegates will be able to view the ePosters at their convenience before, during and after the meeting dates. Attendees will be able to connect with ePoster presenters through the Meeting Hub if they have any questions or wish to discuss your research further.
Deadline to submit your ePoster presentation: Monday 8 November 2021
Please provide both an mp4 file of your recorded presentation and a PDF of your PowerPoint slide to Expert Events via https://wetransfer.com/ (or similar).
Download recording instructions for ePoster presenters here
Tips and tricks for an effective ePoster
Student ePosters will be viewed by the judging panel in advance of the meeting and the short listed finalists will be invited to present their ePoster live in a dedicated session where they will be judged for the ASCEPT Neville Percy Prize and ASCEPT Robert Whelan Prize.
What is an ePoster?
• An ePoster is completely different to a poster for a face-to-face meeting.
• An ePoster is one single landscape standard PowerPoint slide, with a three minute pre-recorded presentation.
• An ePoster is NOT an A0 size portrait poster saved as a PDF.
How should ePosters be constructed?
• Prepare your ePoster slide using PowerPoint.
• Use dot points in large font, graphics, images, tables etc to support your talk.
• Use dark font that is easy to see.
• Do not use large amounts of text that viewers will be unable to easily read.
• Do not include your abstract on your slide.
• Do not include any additional slides (title slide, acknowledgement slide).
Preparing your 3 minute ePoster presentation
• Your ePoster recording should include your ePoster only and a visual of yourself. Please ensure you are visible in the recording we want to see your face, not just your voice.
• Record your presentation through PowerPoint, Zoom, or another platform you are familiar with.
• Download instructions on how to record your PowerPoint presentation in PowerPoint or Zoom here.
• Watch this example Please click here to see an example of an ePoster presentation from the 2020 virtual meeting.