Welcome to the ASCEPT-APSA 2020 Joint Scientific Meeting
On behalf of the Program Committee, we invite you to attend the ASCEPT-APSA Joint Scientific Meeting to be held at the Crown Perth in Western Australia from the 24th– 27th November 2020.
The theme for this meeting is: Global Solutions for Global Challenges and we will be bringing together world-class experts and emerging researchers from around the globe to share and discuss their basic and clinical pharmacology, pharmaceutical sciences and toxicology research.
The program of plenary lectures, symposia and workshops, oral presentations and posters will be scientifically stimulating and lead to new collaborations and research opportunities. The Meeting offers the opportunity to network with colleagues and other leading international and national scientists and academics at both social and scientific activities. A key feature of the Meeting is the chance for early career researchers and research students to present their research findings in poster and oral presentations sessions. Annual awards and student prizes will also be presented at the Meeting.
We are expecting more than 450 attendees at the ASCEPT-APSA meeting from Australia, New Zealand, Asia, Europe and the United States. We hope you will join us in Perth in November!
|Assoc Prof Wendy Imlach, ASCEPT Co-chair||Dr Jonathan Penm, APSA Co-chair|
Who should attend:
The conference is open to members and non-members from related disciplines, and is relevant for:
- Scientists from academia and industry who are involved in drug discovery, drug formulation and drug delivery research and development
- Researchers in the fields of neuropharmacology, cardiovascular pharmacology, respiratory and inflammatory disease pharmacology, urogenital and gastrointestinal pharmacology,
toxicology, pharmacogenomics and pharmacoepidemiology.
- Regulatory and clinical scientists involved in bioavailability and bioequivalence study design and assessment, preparation and review of regulatory dossiers
- Researchers and clinicians in the clinical and practice areas of pharmacy
- Academics and researchers and with an interest in pharmacy education
- Government agencies involved in chemical safety assessment and registration
- Medical practitioners such as clinical pharmacologists, clinical toxicologists, cardiologists and general physicians.
- Students and postdoctoral fellows from all areas of pharmacology, toxicology and pharmaceutical sciences.
Please be aware! Imposter organisations are advertising online and claiming to provide tickets and/or stands to conferences worldwide. They are collecting funds and personal details without any connection to the real event. We would like to remind you to only ever register or sign up for a conference, sponsorship, stand or event through the official event website to avoid entry or position being denied.